Thursday, November 3, 2011

56 (and the start of a renewed commitment?)

Eyelashes
I am in love with my little lamb's eye-lashes. And his laughing-spots, like the meaty part behind his thigh and when I jiggle his hips putting his pants back on. I love the stealthy whole-arm motion he uses to hone in on a toy, and the quick ravaging chomp that immediately proceeds the careful grasp in his chubby fingers. And I love his toes.

(this was admittedly taken back in July.)

I could go on and on about why I think God was so clever to make babies so heartbreakingly adorable, and how my gushing over every little detail about this sweet one was my only respite in the midst of post-partum depression -- but enough. The pictures speak to you themselves, I'm sure.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why I'm back (I hope)

After I realized that my real-life friend Rachel of Mom In Real Life had also (similarly unsuccessfully) started a 365 project, I got to thinking about this little blog of mine. I don't know that I have time to keep it up, but I do miss it, and now that our little lamb is teetering on 6 months old, I am beginning to feel like myself again. Then today, the sweet gal who assisted at our most recent birth as a doula mentioned on HER blog that November was some kind of commit-to-your-blog-and-blog-every-day month, (or something like that). Well, that put me over the edge. I am going to do my darndest, from today, November 3, through the end of this month, to do a post a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment