Saturday, November 5, 2011

58 • Fall pond



Fall Pond

I loved this drippy image from today's outing to the park nearby. It's as if the last remnants of this year's green foliage are melting away.  These bittersweet warm-in-the-sun crisp days are already leaving me almost as glad to come into the warmth as I was to be outside. I know I'll be enjoying the holidays once we're in the midst of them, but I can't help but look forward to bare-armed days outdoors on the other side of winter. For now, though, I'll drink in what is still warm: the amazing palate of color, aflame and scattering downward with every gust of autumn air.

* You may not know: you can click on the photograph to see a larger version. If you'd like to then go back to the blog, click on the small "x" in the upper right corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment